Enjoy your rest with a quality-crafted, solid wood Amish bed from our collection. In each category, you have several styles and matching pieces to choose from including Mission style and Shaker style beds. Our Mission and Shaker beds are perfect representations of two of the most popular and enduring furniture styles that have graced American homes for generations.
Wide Variety of Money-Saving Discounts on Solid Wooden Beds Also Available
Many people mistakenly believe that meticulously handcrafted Amish furniture must be expensive. As an AmishOutletStore.com customer, you can take advantage of a wide range of discounts that make our Amish beds affordable. Buy now and save up to 33% off the regular retail price. Monthly specials and volume discounts are also available for those who plan to buy multiple solid oak beds.
Find the Right Solid Hardwood Beds for Your Family
With so many large wooden beds available at our store, we understand why people can become overwhelmed. The best way to narrow your choices is to make a list of what you want from your Amish-made bed. Ask yourself these questions:
- What style of bed would you like? Do you want a more formal bed, such as the Charleston bed, or something a little simpler, like the Caledonia bed?
- Do you like platforms? If so, try options such as the Captains Platform Bed w/ Lights, Burlington Platform Bed or Classic Mission Platform Bed.
- Do you have back problems? Get a solid oak bed frame that offers extra support with room for both a box spring and mattress rather than mattress alone.
- Do you like to relax and read on your bed? Then Amish furniture beds such as the Mission Day Bed or Panel Day Bed may be your best bet.
By asking the right questions, you can filter out some of our many wooden bed sets to find one that suits your family’s needs.
Want a More Coordinated Look for Your Bedroom?
Many of our beds are also available in sets. Instead of having to piece together matching bedroom furniture from many different selections, you can buy a set and rest easy that the furniture you bring home will all be complementary and fit perfectly with the look you want for your bedroom.
Match Your Décor With Your New Solid Oak Bed
Another question we hear a lot about our bedroom sets made of solid wood is how to match them with décor. The answer, of course, depends on which bed you pick out, but here are some tips to help you find choices that match up with your new wooden bedroom set:
- Match the wood grain. If you want to incorporate the formidable solid oak design of your bed into your room’s overall look, match the grain the set is made from.
- Get wood furniture sets with bookcases. Bookcases offer lots of creative opportunities for decoration. You can stack colorful old books sideways or put a collection of knick-knacks across the shelves.
- Buy sheets to offset your bedroom set’s wood. A crisp pair of white sheets becomes a décor item when you contrast them with the dark grain of a frame such as our Squanto Bed or Villa Nova Slat Bed.
Undoubtedly you already have some furniture in your bedroom. After buying one of our Amish headboards, do you need to get new chairs, dressers or side tables? It does look better to have all of your furniture in one shade and one grain. However, if you can’t afford to get a set of furniture, you can try to replace one item at a time. While you’re waiting for the next piece, use strategically placed tablecloths and other coverings to drape over your older furniture to disguise the difference.
Browse our current selection of expertly handcrafted Amish beds and place your order today! Give us a call at 800-217-6999 or 330-669-9919 Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST or enjoy the convenience of our 24/7 secure online ordering process.
IF NOT LISTED, OTHER SIZES ALSO AVAILABLE--PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING. BEDS COME WITH A HEADBOARD, FOOTBOARD, SIDE RAILS AND 4 SLATS (UNLESS MARKED AS A PLATFORM). THEY ARE MADE TO ACCOMODATE A BOX SPRING AND MATTRESS. PLEASE CALL 1-800-217-6999 FOR QUESTIONS.
Amish Beds Made From the Finest Hardwoods
Whether you select a Shaker or Mission style bed, you're assured of getting a furniture piece that is built for the long haul. We use the sturdiest hardwoods such as Cherry, Oak, Maple and Hickory, and we never include inexpensive but fragile materials such as particle board or pressboard. Our beds are so durable that they can be passed down from one generation to the next.
Solid Wood Shaker and Mission Beds Made in the USA
All of our Mission and Shaker beds are made in the USA by Amish master crafters who employ a time-tested furniture-making process that ensures the highest possible quality. Each bed is custom-built to your specifications - select the hardwood type, stain and options that best suit your unique tastes. And with more than 200 handcrafted Amish beds to choose from, you'll have no trouble finding the one that is perfect for your bedroom décor.