– 1 3/8″ Thick Top
– Width of Table Top is Approximate Based on Live Edge
– Shapes and Angles of Edges Will Vary From Picture Shown
– Display of Wood Grain Will Vary From Picture Shown
– Each Piece Has Its Own Unique Characteristics in Table Top
Shown in Optional Two-Tone (Call for Pricing)
48″ x 72″ Rustic Live Edge Top Barstow Table
Looking for something unique for your dining room? You don’t have to get the same table as the neighbors. Let your table tell a story about your family. Choosing something different sets you apart and shows your commitment to quality. When you purchase our 48-by-72-Inch Live Edge Top Barstow Table in Rustic Cherry, you get a distinctive piece sturdy enough to host a big family feast but intimate enough that your guests can really talk to and connect with each other.
The details on our 48-by-72-Inch Live Edge Top Barstow Table in Rustic Cherry include:
- 1 3/8-inch Thick Top
- Width of Table Top is Approximate Based on Live Edge
- Each Piece Has Its Own Unique Characteristics in Table Top
- Shapes and Angles of Edges Will Vary From Picture Shown
- Display of Wood Grain Will Vary From Picture Shown
When you purchase this table, you get a piece that differs from home to home. That’s because each one is handmade to your specifications. You can pick a two-tone or one-tone table. You also choose the wood, ranging from walnut to maple. Finally, decide on a stain to match your existing dining room interior. We can even send samples of our stains to help you narrow it down.
By purchasing furniture from AmishOutletStore.com, you get a piece that will last for years to come. The Amish artisans who make every piece use traditional methods handed down to them from previous generations. Using only the finest materials, they produce heirloom-quality furniture you can some day hand down to your kids.
Ready to buy your new dining room table? Check out our monthly specials on our homepage first, which we offer in addition to everyday low pricing of up to 33 percent off. Then contact us to place your order.