Hutch Base: 57″W x 19″D x 34″H
Hutch Top: 60″W x 16 1/2″D x 47 1/4″H
– Rectangular Display Doors with Antique Glass
– Adjustable Glass Shelf in Hutch Top
– Can Lights with Touch Lighting
– Flush Doors and Dovetailed Drawers
– Full Extension Undermount Soft-Close Drawer Slides
– 1″ Thick Buffet Top with Eased Edge
– Breadboard Ends* and Walnut Dowels on Buffet
– Rectangular Reverse Panel Buffet Doors
– Walnut Pegs in Doors
– Flush Black Hinges
– Adjustable Wood Buffet Shelf
– Solid Wood Back on Hutch Top
Available in Two and Four Door Sizes (Please Call for Pricing)
*Wood is a natural product and most hardwoods have open grain, which allows the boards to expand and contract with changes in temperature and humidity. Even solid wood furniture with protective finishes can experience movement from time to time. This can be especially noticeable in furniture with plank-tops and breadboard ends.
Breadboard ends do not expand/contract in the same direction of the main planks due to the grains running opposite in directions. This could create an offset between the planks and the ends. This is not something to be alarmed over, as you may see the table go through the expanding/contracting cycle as the seasons change. This is not a defect in the material or an issue with the workmanship; it is the result of the natural movement of the wood. We recommend keeping your humidity between 35-40% to minimize these effects.
With this in mind, breadboard-end furniture cannot be returned due to expanding/contracting.