Corner Desk: 74″W x 36″D x 31″H
Return Desk: 52″W x 24″D x 31″H
Hutch Top: 72″W x 16″D x 49″H
Total Wall Space 88″ Along Return Side
– Left or Right Return (Please Specify)
– Finished Backs On Desk and Return, Unfinished Back on Hutch
– Cord Hole
– Pencil Drawer on Desk Side
– Keyboard Pull-Out on Return Side
– Three Letter-Size Hanging File Drawers
– Flared Legs
– Decorative Tenons
– Dovetailed Drawers
– Full Extension Drawer Slides
– Hutch Has Adjustable Shelves
Common Furniture Product Questions
Amish Outlet Store receives many commonly asked questions about our furniture. Browse our FAQs to learn more about furniture options, production, shipping and more. If your question is not answered below, please contact us online or call 1-800-217-6999 for further information.
While most of the products at Amish Outlet Store are no-assembly furniture, some furniture categories have pieces requiring some assembly. The furniture type determines whether you’ll need to assemble any components.
All tables and beds require some level of assembly to complete. Components such as headboards, frames and table legs may need to be assembled when you receive your new dining table or bed. Many other items do not require any assembly, including most smaller furniture such as coffee tables and end tables.
Amish Outlet Store offers many furniture customization options to make your furniture your own. Every product is made to order using high-quality solid woods.
You can choose the wood type and finish for virtually any furniture piece based on the options listed on the product page. Other customizations vary by piece. Some builders customize nearly any aspect of the furniture, whereas others only offer limited changes.
Here are some common alterations our customers make for their custom furniture:
- Increase or decrease the dimensions
- Add or remove doors and shelves
- Reverse the furniture layout
- Add locks, grommets or more cord holes
- Replace wooden doors with glass
- Add electrical outlets and lighting
You can discuss your furniture customization with us before or after submitting a custom quote by contacting us online or by phone.
One of the most common customizations includes choosing the wood type and finish listed on the product page. Amish Outlet Store will need more details about other customizations you’d like to make. Here is what to expect when ordering furniture online:
- Our customer service representative will ask for the exact details of the changes you want to make to your furniture, including the dimensions.
- Amish Outlet Store will work with the builder to see if they can make the changes.
- Your project will move forward if the builder can make the custom changes. If not, we’ll help you determine which customizations work best for you.
The customization options vary by the builder. You can expect custom furniture to take longer to complete.
Amish Outlet Store delivers Amish furniture anywhere in the contiguous United States. A professional furniture delivery company will bring your furniture to your location and handle it with care during loading and transport.
We calculate sales tax based on the state of residence. Amish Outlet Store cannot deliver furniture to Alaska or Hawaii.
Amish builders in Ohio and Indiana handcraft all AmishOutletStore.com furniture. They use North American hardwoods such as the following:
- Brown maple
- Quartersawn white oak
These hardwoods can be customized with your choice of stain. Hardwood and stain options vary by piece.
Starting at $1583 View Product
Modesto Lateral File Cabinet
Starting at $4127 View Product
Modesto Open Desk with Hutch Top
Starting at $2831 View Product
Modesto 5-Drawer Credenza
Starting at $3093 View Product
Modesto 66″ Computer Desk
Starting at $3350 View Product
Modesto 74″ Computer Desk
Starting at $2069 View Product
Modesto Student Desk
Starting at $756 View Product
Modesto Printer Stand
Starting at $1451 View Product
Modesto 2-Drawer File Cabinet
Starting at $1365 View Product
Starting at $5657 View Product
Modesto Credenza with Hutch