Showing all 344 results
Starting at $1674
Addison Reverse Panel Bed
Starting at $2545
Adessa Fabric Bed
Starting at $1623
Adirondack Rustic Bed in Wormy Maple
Starting at $1229
Starting at $2908
Starting at $1930
Starting at $3116
Americana Platform Bed
Starting at $2021
Amish Country Deluxe Bed
Starting at $1970
Amish County Bed
Starting at $3134
Anderson Platform Bed
Starting at $1247
Aria Upholstered Bed
Starting at $1989
Starting at $3630
Armadale Platform Bed
Starting at $1338
Starting at $2989
Arthur Philippe Rustic Platform Bed in Wormy Maple
Starting at $1637
Arts & Crafts Bed
Starting at $2248
Starting at $1790
Starting at $1512
Starting at $3228
Banbury Panel Bed
Wide Variety of Money-Saving Discounts on Solid Wooden Beds Also Available
Many people mistakenly believe that meticulously handcrafted Amish furniture must be expensive. As an AmishOutletStore.com customer, you can take advantage of a wide range of discounts that make our Amish beds affordable. Buy now and save up to 33% off the regular retail price. Monthly specials and volume discounts are also available for those who plan to buy multiple solid oak beds.
Find the Right Solid Hardwood Beds for Your Family
With so many large wooden beds available at our store, we understand why people can become overwhelmed. The best way to narrow your choices is to make a list of what you want from your Amish-made bed. Ask yourself these questions:
- What style of bed would you like? Do you want a more formal bed, such as the Charleston bed, or something a little simpler, like the Caledonia bed?
- Do you like platforms? If so, try options such as the Captains Platform Bed w/ Lights, Burlington Platform Bed or Classic Mission Platform Bed.
- Do you have back problems? Get a solid oak bed frame that offers extra support with room for both a box spring and mattress rather than a mattress alone.
- Do you like to relax and read on your bed? Then Amish furniture beds such as the stick Mission Day Bed or Panel Day Bed may be your best bet.
By asking the right questions, you can filter out some of our many wooden bed sets to find one that suits your family’s needs.
A Variety of Amish Bed Frames Available Online
Having a supportive bed frame is important to help you sleep comfortably through the night. Amish Outlet Store is here for you with over 350 bed designs in the size options you need. Dress up a master bedroom for a luxurious environment or position one of our bed frames in a guest room so that your family and friends feel welcome.
You have complete control over the Amish wood bed you purchase from our store. You can let your imagination run wild with customization for our Amish bed styles that make your purchase special, such as storage options and varying bed sizes. Click on a particular bed listing to browse various wood materials and stain colors. Experienced Amish craftsmen will take care of the furniture building project from start to finish.
Popular Bed Frame Styles Built by Amish Craftsmen
Here at Amish Outlet Store, we understand you might have a favorite bed frame style, like a post bed. We tailor our product options to suit all preferences for design. Review the details below to learn more about the differences between some of our best-selling bed frame configurations:
- Canopy beds: These bed frame styles allow you to drape curtains across them.
- Country beds: Choose an Amish wooden country bed with a flat and prominent headboard.
- Day beds: Get a bed frame that is great for sitting, relaxing and sleeping. These beds are fairly compact.
- Panel beds: Our Amish panel bed options feature decorative headboards that catch the eye.
- Platform beds: These bed styles are incredibly sturdy and support bulky mattresses without box springs.
- Sleigh beds: People recognize sleigh beds because of their curved headboards.
Amish Beds That Last for Future Generations
Quality is a priority here at Amish Outlet Store. That’s why we offer you only the finest handcrafted beds on the market. When you purchase from us, you know you’re getting a well-built product made to serve you well for generations. We separate ourselves from generic retailers by offering you low-maintenance, solid wood Amish furniture at economical prices.
Our Amish bed frames for sale are easy to care for. A simple dusting every now and again is all you need to keep surfaces looking pristine and free of scratches. To clean the outside surfaces of your bed frame, grab a bucket of warm water and apply a small drop of dish soap. You can remove dirt in seconds using a soft cloth.
Want a More Coordinated Look for Your Bedroom?
Many of our beds are also available in sets. Instead of having to piece together matching bedroom furniture from many different selections, you can buy a set and rest easy that the furniture you bring home will all be complementary and fit perfectly with the look you want for your bedroom.
Match Your Décor With Your New Solid Oak Bed
Another question we hear a lot about our bedroom sets made of solid wood is how to match them with décor. The answer, of course, depends on which bed you pick out, but here are some tips to help you find choices that match up with your new wooden bedroom set:
- Match the wood grain. If you want to incorporate the formidable solid oak design of your bed into your room’s overall look, match the grain the set is made from.
- Get wood furniture sets with bookcases. Bookcases offer lots of creative opportunities for decoration. You can stack colorful old books sideways or put a collection of knick-knacks across the shelves.
- Buy sheets to offset your bedroom set’s wood. A crisp pair of white sheets becomes a décor item when you contrast them with the dark grain of a frame such as that of our Squanto Bed.
Undoubtedly you already have some furniture in your bedroom. After buying one of our Amish headboards, do you need to get new chairs, dressers or side tables? It does look better to have all of your furniture in one shade and one grain. However, if you can’t afford to get a set of furniture, you can try to replace one item at a time. While you’re waiting for the next piece, use strategically placed tablecloths and other coverings to drape over your older furniture to disguise the difference.
Browse our current selection of expertly handcrafted Amish beds and place your order today! Give us a call at 800-217-6999 or 330-669-9919 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST or enjoy the convenience of our 24/7 secure online ordering process.
IF NOT LISTED, OTHER SIZES ALSO AVAILABLE–PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING. BEDS COME WITH A HEADBOARD, FOOTBOARD, SIDE RAILS AND 4 SLATS (UNLESS MARKED AS A PLATFORM). THEY ARE MADE TO ACCOMMODATE A BOX SPRING AND MATTRESS. PLEASE CALL 1-800-217-6999 FOR QUESTIONS.
Amish Beds Made From the Finest Hardwoods
Whether you select a Shaker- or Mission-style bed, you’re assured of getting a furniture piece that is built for the long haul. We use the sturdiest hardwoods such as Cherry, Oak, Maple and Hickory, and we never include inexpensive but fragile materials such as particleboard or pressboard. Our beds are so durable that they can be passed down from one generation to the next.
Solid Wood Shaker and Mission Beds Made in the USA
All of our Mission and Shaker beds are made in the USA by Amish master crafters who employ a time-tested furniture-making process that ensures the highest possible quality. Each bed is custom-built to your specifications – select the hardwood type, stain and options that best suit your unique tastes. And with more than 300 handcrafted Amish beds to choose from, you’ll have no trouble finding the one that is perfect for your bedroom décor.