A handsome, American-made solid wood Amish Dining Table can serve as the perfect centerpiece for your dining room. Our collection includes Double Pedestal, Leg, Single Base or Pedestal, Trestle and Pub dining tables featuring the classic Mission and Shaker design styles that are as popular now as they were a century ago. Choose the table that best meets your size requirements and enhances your dining room décor.
We Still Make Furniture the Old-Fashioned Way
If you’ve ever had the misfortune of purchasing flimsy, mass-produced furniture, then you’ll appreciate the quality and craftsmanship that goes into every Amish dining table, kitchen table and chair we sell.
The Amish still make furniture the old-fashioned way: one piece at a time and completely by hand, while paying attention to the smallest details. We make all of our solid wood dining tables, chairs and dining room sets from your choice of resilient northern kiln-dried hardwoods such as cherry, oak, and maple to ensure that they last.
Narrowing Your Selection of Amish Kitchen Furniture
We have so many Amish wood tables, dining sets and chairs, it can be difficult to know which ones to choose. You can narrow down your choices by figuring out what sort of solid wood Amish furniture best suits your needs. Ask yourself these questions:
- How many people will be using my new real wood table and chairs? If you have a large family, you’re better off with one of our bigger, all-wood leg tables, such as the 60”-long Farmers Table w/ Drawer or the 66”-long Berkshire Table.
- What room will my Amish furniture tables be going in? If you’re furnishing a kitchen, then one of our pub tables could be all you need. But if you do need a larger dining table, other Amish furniture such as our trestle tables may be preferable.
- Is my dining room formal or informal? All of our Amish real-wood tables are attractive, but some are more formal than others. You may find a single-base table, such as the Williamson Table or Estate Oval Table, looks most elegant in your dining room.
We Provide the Product Details You Want
Whether you’re thinking about buying a farmhouse, pedestal, pub or a different type of dining room table, you can count on Amish Outlet Store to show you the product details necessary for an informed purchase. Our wide selection of dining room furniture and dining chairs will fulfill all your dining needs. Viewing our product listings online will guide you to further details that help ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
We care about our customers and want you to be content with your purchase. This goal means we provide you with wood dining table top thicknesses, lengths and widths for transparency. Know that your rectangular or round table will fit in your dining area long before it arrives. Our store makes it easy to find the right piece of furniture and matching seating options, like bar stools, for dining spaces large and small.
Not to mention, you can get a closer look at all the wood types and stains available for any given table when you click on a specific listing. Design the perfect addition for your home from the ground up.
Multiple Amish Table Styles for You to Choose From
Amish Outlet Store is proud to help the customers we call family. Part of our mission involves giving you access to more than one dining room table style from our furniture specialists. We recognize that everyone has a unique taste for table sets, so we organize our store to meet your specific needs more efficiently.
Navigate between seven different product pages until you see a dining room table style that’s right for you. We share information about the materials and craftsmanship of our various pieces on these pages. We offer many designs, such as Leg, Pub, Single Base, Trestle, Mission Style, Shaker Style and Double Pedestal dining tables. Our range of inventory options ensures that you will find the perfect American-made hardwood dining room table for your home.
Matching Your Dining Room Décor to Your New Amish Wood Table
Once you’ve decided which solid hardwood table to purchase, you have another task to tackle — making sure your décor matches up with your choice. Our solid wooden tables have a rustic look that can lend itself to lots of creativity in the kitchen and dining room. Here are a few ideas you might try:
- Always display flowers on your Amish table. Flowers keep a room bright and cheery. The ambiance of your room goes a long way toward making up for any interior design shortcomings. When you put out flowers, you’re ensuring smiles as soon as people enter the space.
- Find a signature tablecloth for your dining table made of solid wood. Tablecloths dress up any table and also help to protect your new purchase from stains and regular wear and tear. Find a tablecloth that pulls together style elements from your kitchen or dining room.
- Consider a rustic look to complement your solid wood table. All-wood kitchen and dining room tables naturally lend themselves to a rustic, woodsy look. Embrace that by decorating with mason jars, gingham and planter boxes.
Matching Your New and Old Dining Room Furniture
After you’ve selected a new dining room table, you may be wondering how it will fit in with your existing furniture. Sometimes a new piece can perfectly complement your older pieces, as long as you go with the same style.
However, more often, you’ll find you need to get new furniture to go with what you’re adding. You don’t need everything to match exactly, but it’s critical to carry the same style throughout the room. For instance, you don’t want to mix modern and country, which would look odd.
One way to ensure your furniture matches up is to buy a set instead of just an individual table. We sell solid wood kitchen and dining room table sets to make this process easier. Take a look at our selection of dining room or kitchen sets to see if the table you love comes with other furniture.
How Should I Care for My Amish Dining Table?
You can take care of your new Amish dining room table by keeping it clean between meals. We recommend using coasters for beverages to keep your investment free of imperfections. To clean your table, all you need is a microfiber cloth, warm water and mild dish soap. Clean surfaces of crumbs and food, and use a dry cloth to wipe away excess moisture.
Another important element of preserving your Amish kitchen furniture is remembering to dust surfaces regularly. Doing so will reduce the likelihood of scratches when it’s time to gather with friends and family.
The Best Furniture Value at AmishOutletStore.com
Attractive, long-lasting furniture at discounted prices results in the best value for your furniture dollar. We offer a number of discounts that can save you a substantial amount of money.
Purchase any table from our dining room collection right now and get up to 33% off the regular retail price! Save even more by adding chairs or other dining room accessories to take full advantage of our large order discount. You’ll even get an additional 3% off just for paying by check.
Browse our entire solid wood Amish Dining Table collection and place your order today!