Showing all 21 results
Starting at $768
Classic Mission File Cabinet
Starting at $1186
Freemont Mission 2-Drawer File Cabinet
Starting at $2498
Freemont Mission 6-Drawer File Credenza
Starting at $2800
Freemont Mission Lateral File Cabinet with Hutch
Starting at $4520
Freemont Mission Lateral File Credenza With Hutch Top
Starting at $1858
Freemont Mission Storage Credenza
Starting at $2104
Georgetown Lateral File with Bookcase Hutch
Starting at $657
Liberty Mission File Cabinet
Starting at $712
Mission 2 Drawer File Cabinet
Starting at $1618
Mission Double File Cabinet
Starting at $889
Mission Modular File Cabinet
Starting at $1130
Mission Modular Lateral File Cabinet
Starting at $787
Mission Modular Rolling File Cabinet
Starting at $1080
Noble Mission File Cabinet
Starting at $1296
Noble Mission Lateral File Cabinet
Starting at $993
Prairie Mission 3-Drawer File Cabinet
Starting at $1607
Prairie Mission 3-Drawer Lateral File
Starting at $1864
Prairie Mission File with Hutch
Starting at $1831
Prairie Mission Lateral File Credenza
Starting at $698
Signature Mission 2-Drawer File Cabinet
If you want to reduce clutter in your office while making a statement, consider adding a Mission file cabinet to the room. Not only will all your loose papers and documents be organized and out of sight, but you’ll have a durable piece of furniture that will last a lifetime. Mission file cabinets are built by Amish artisans using traditional methods that have been passed down from generation to generation.
Styles of Mission File Cabinets
Many styles are available, so you’re sure to find the perfect file cabinet to complement your office and accommodate all your documents. As with all Mission office furniture, you can choose the type of wood and finish that you want. If you have other Mission office furniture, we can easily match the wood type and finish to the pieces you already have. Find the Mission file cabinet that will last you a lifetime.
Some of our Mission file cabinet styles include:
- Multiple Drawer: Depending on your needs, you can choose a file cabinet with more or less drawers. The smallest mission file cabinets have two drawers, while larger ones can have four or more. Consider how much space you have in your office for a piece of furniture, as well as how much stuff you have to file away.
- Credenza: A credenza mission file cabinet is a longer piece of furniture that may have several columns of drawers. Instead of two drawers on top of one another, a credenza may have a grid of four drawers or more.
- Lateral: A lateral file cabinet is somewhere between a multiple-drawer cabinet and a credenza. Though it may only have two drawers on top of one another, the lateral file cabinets tend to be wider than a standard file cabinet, offering more drawer space.
- Hutch Top: For additional displayed storage, we can attach a hutch to the top of a Mission file cabinet. Shelves and cabinets in the hutch offer even more storage than a file cabinet alone. The hutch top works great with lateral file cabinets and credenzas.
- Double: Double file cabinets basically look like two file cabinets fused side-by-side to create one larger file cabinet. Though they may not be as wide as a lateral file cabinet or credenza, they may be deeper for extra drawer space.
Choose the Mission file cabinet style that will best suit your office needs. When you shop with AmishOutletStore.com, you can get up to 33% off the original price of your filing cabinet. Browse our products now!