Showing all 84 results
Price: $540 View Product
36″ Rustic Bench with Fabric in Hickory
Starting at $3511 View Product
Arthur Philippe Rustic Table in Wormy Maple
Price: $490 View Product
Beam Rustic Chair in Wormy Maple
Price: $228 View Product
Blue Ridge Rustic Pine Barstool
Price: $324 View Product
Blue Ridge Rustic Pine Dining Chair
Starting at $1292 View Product
Blue Ridge Rustic Pine Dining Table
Starting at $902 View Product
Blue Ridge Rustic Pine Dining Table
Price: $460 View Product
Blue Ridge Rustic Pine Pub Chair with Swivel
Starting at $2635 View Product
Bogart Rustic Solid Top Table with Live Edge in Wormy Maple
Starting at $3358 View Product
Bristol Rustic Table in Wormy Maple
Price: $959 View Product
Cast Iron Rustic Bench in Rustic Q.S. White Oak
Price: $847 View Product
Clock Maker Rustic Bench in Wormy Maple
Starting at $3693 View Product
Courtyard Rustic Solid Top Table in Wormy Maple
Price: $5012 View Product
Dalton Rustic Sideboard in Wormy Maple
Price: $3767 View Product
Farmhouse Rustic Sideboard in Wormy Maple
Starting at $2430 View Product
Houston Rustic Pub Cabinet Table
Starting at $5007 View Product
Industrial Rustic Dining Table in Wormy Maple
Price: $3107 View Product
Keatsway Rustic Wall Unit in Wormy Maple
Starting at $1552 View Product
Legacy Barrel Pub Table in Rustic Q.S. White Oak
Price: $582 View Product
Live Edge Brass Monkey Rustic Chair in Wormy Maple
Wide Range of Durable Materials to Choose From
We make all of our rustic pieces from only the finest, most durable materials. Many pieces offer a choice of northern kiln-dried hardwoods such as oak, cherry, maple and hickory. Other pieces are manufactured from pine, rustic pine or cedar. Highly skilled Amish master crafters use your choice of wood and other custom options to create a beautiful rustic furniture piece that is sure to be the highlight of your dining room.
Finding the Perfect Solid Wood Rustic Dining Room Furniture for Your Home
You know you want a rustic set of furniture for your dining room. You can imagine hosting parties with a new sideboard and table and a whole bunch of chairs, but you aren’t sure which ones to choose. We offer such a large selection of Amish rustic dining room furniture that some people see multiple sets they’d like to buy. They have a hard time narrowing their choice to just one.
It helps to know why you’re buying the new furniture:
- Did you just move into a new house? Then you may want to get multiple new pieces. You don’t need to worry about matching the décor that’s already in the room, so you can feel free to choose whatever you want, even if it’s a little more country than the furniture you’ve picked out for other rooms.
- Perhaps you have an aging dining room table that could lose a leg any day now. You favor classic design in the dining room but hope to add a kick of new style with a rustic replacement. Try a table that has classic lines, such as the 48″ x 72″ Live Edge Top Kalispel Table in Rustic Cherry or our 44″ x 72″ Beam Table in Ruffsawn. They’ll jibe with what’s already in your dining room while also contributing a bit more edge.
- Or perhaps you just want a new accessory to add visual interest to your dining room. Consider replacing your chairs with benches or buying a small jelly cupboard. These small additions will give your space more style and help you figure out the room’s true identity.
Matching New Rustic Dining Room Furniture Sets to Existing Décor
The easiest way to achieve a uniform look in your dining room is replacing most of the furniture. Investing in a set instead of one or two new pieces offers greater long-term return. You won’t have to worry about getting new furniture that matches the old every few years, as different pieces wear out. And you will want to host lots of dinner parties to show off your new look!
If all-new furniture isn’t in the budget right now, try a few quick ways to pull your new dining room furniture into the old design:
- Get frames that match the shade of the new table
- Buy lighting to highlight the new piece and play down the old
- Move things around from elsewhere in the house — bring a piece that had been in the living room into the dining room as a great complement to your new furniture
Caring for Your New Rustic Dining Room Set
We make high-quality, durable furniture that stands up to daily use. You can feel confident that our furniture will remain with you for years to come. But you also need to take care of it properly to ensure that longevity. Always use specially made wood cleaners to polish your wood furniture. Don’t ever use water. Avoid placing the new furniture near vents or baseboard units, which can dry out wooden dining sets.
Great Value for Your Money at AmishOutletStore.com
If you think that gorgeous rustic dining room furniture is out of your price range, you’re in for a pleasant surprise! With our wide assortment of money-saving discounts, we make rustic furniture affordable for even the tightest household budgets. Purchase any piece from our collection today and get up to 33% off the regular retail price! You can also take advantage of our large-order discount, which makes for an extremely economical way to purchase multiple pieces. You’ll even get an additional 3% off just for paying by check.
Browse our entire collection of solid wood Rustic Dining Room Furniture right now!