22″ Round x 24″H
– 1″ Thick Top
– Legs and Bottom Shelf are Made Out of Barrel Staves*
– Choose Wood Type for Top – Top Will Likely Have Knots and/or Rustic Markings
– Barrel Staves Will be Stained the Same as the Top*
Top is Available in:
1. Q.S. White Oak with OCS-113 Michaels Stain
2. Hickory with Natural Finish
3. Burnt Hickory with Natural Finish
*Barrels will vary in color – some are lighter, some are darker. Black markings are from when the inside of the barrel was charred for flavoring.
Common Furniture Product Questions
Amish Outlet Store receives many commonly asked questions about our furniture. Browse our FAQs to learn more about furniture options, production, shipping and more. If your question is not answered below, please contact us online or call 1-800-217-6999 for further information.
While most of the products at Amish Outlet Store are no-assembly furniture, some furniture categories have pieces requiring some assembly. The furniture type determines whether you’ll need to assemble any components.
All tables and beds require some level of assembly to complete. Components such as headboards, frames and table legs may need to be assembled when you receive your new dining table or bed. Many other items do not require any assembly, including most smaller furniture such as coffee tables and end tables.
Amish Outlet Store offers many furniture customization options to make your furniture your own. Every product is made to order using high-quality solid woods.
You can choose the wood type and finish for virtually any furniture piece based on the options listed on the product page. Other customizations vary by piece. Some builders customize nearly any aspect of the furniture, whereas others only offer limited changes.
Here are some common alterations our customers make for their custom furniture:
- Increase or decrease the dimensions
- Add or remove doors and shelves
- Reverse the furniture layout
- Add locks, grommets or more cord holes
- Replace wooden doors with glass
- Add electrical outlets and lighting
One of the most common customizations includes choosing the wood type and finish listed on the product page. Amish Outlet Store will need more details about other customizations you’d like to make. Here is what to expect when ordering furniture online:
- Our customer service representative will ask for the exact details of the changes you want to make to your furniture, including the dimensions.
- Amish Outlet Store will work with the builder to see if they can make the changes.
- Your project will move forward if the builder can make the custom changes. If not, we’ll help you determine which customizations work best for you.
The customization options vary by the builder. You can expect custom furniture to take longer to complete.
Amish Outlet Store delivers Amish furniture anywhere in the contiguous United States. A professional furniture delivery company will bring your furniture to your location and handle it with care during loading and transport.
We calculate sales tax based on the state of residence. Amish Outlet Store cannot deliver furniture to Alaska or Hawaii.
Amish builders in Ohio and Indiana handcraft all AmishOutletStore.com furniture. They use North American hardwoods such as the following:
- Brown maple
- Quartersawn white oak
These hardwoods can be customized with your choice of stain. Hardwood and stain options vary by piece.
Price: $180 View Product
Rustic Barrel Bench
Starting at $1000 View Product
Rustic Barrel Table with Legs
Starting at $270 View Product
Rustic Barrel Oval Coffee Table with Stave Shelf
Starting at $300 View Product
Rustic Barrel Swivel Barstool with Cushions
Starting at $1240 View Product
Rustic Barrel Table
Starting at $250 View Product
Rustic Barrel Stationary Barstool with Back
Starting at $340 View Product
Rustic Barrel Swivel Barstool with Back & Cushions
Starting at $870 View Product
Rustic Barrel Cabinet
Starting at $800 View Product
Rustic Barrel Coffee Table with Lift-Top
Starting at $120 View Product
Rustic Barrel Plant Stand