The stand that holds your TV should be as beautiful and distinctive as the shows you watch on the television. When you invest in Amish TV units, you get a high-quality, durable piece of furniture that will be with you for the long haul. Your family will enjoy years of use out of our Amish wall entertainment centers, which have been handcrafted by artisans who know how to make attractive yet practical pieces.
A flat wall entertainment center offers a convenient way for your family to watch its TV programs and movies. You can put it against the wall opposite your couch, so that everyone in the room gets a great view of the action. We make our Amish TV cabinets with plenty of storage space, too, to corral those TV remotes, video games, DVDs and extra cables and cords that can clutter up a room.
Finding the Right Place for Your New TV Stand
Our flat wall entertainment centers have been designed to stand against a wall in your living room, den or bedroom. They are unobtrusive and take up little space. You can put the stand in the center of a wall or on one side or the other, depending on how you arrange your chairs, sofas and loveseats for viewing.
Decorating With Amish TV Stands
The excellent attention-to-detail on our entertainment units makes them an ideal addition to any room. They have small details, such as smoked glass doors and antique English knobs, that lend themselves to creative décor ideas. For instance:
- Buy vases, bowls or other knickknacks made with smoked glass to carry the look of your unit throughout the room
- Bring a touch of color to the cabinet by putting an antique wooden box filled with freshly picked flowers on top
- Match knobs and drawer handles of other furniture in the room to those on your new TV stand’s
Another way to ensure your entertainment center fits well in your living room or bedroom is buying new pieces made by the same artisans. We offer matching furniture such as end tables, bedroom sets and even curios and display cases to perfectly complement your new piece.
Caring for Amish TV Units
To ensure your Amish entertainment center will last as long as possible, be sure to heed the following tips:
- Use wood polish to clean your furniture
- Avoid getting water on the unit, as this can lead to permanent stains or warping
- Put the unit far from heating vents or baseboards, as frequent exposure to heat can dry out wood
- Keep your entertainment center away from the sun, which can fade the wood
All that said, don’t sweat the occasional scratch. Wood that looks worn and well-loved adds a lot of character to a room.
Choose From Shaker- and Mission-Style Entertainment Centers and More
Your family deserves a fun and exciting home entertainment experience. Are you ready to get a TV stand your family will adore? Contact us today to purchase one of our Amish flat wall entertainment centers.