Showing all 216 results
Starting at $1,298.00
Adirondack Rustic Bed in Wormy Maple
Adirondack Rustic Chest of Drawers in Wormy Maple
Adirondack Rustic Dresser in Wormy Maple
Adirondack Rustic Mirror in Wormy Maple
Adirondack Rustic Nightstand in Wormy Maple
Arthur Philippe Rustic 6 Drawer Chest in Wormy Maple
Arthur Philippe Rustic 6 Drawer Dresser in Wormy Maple
Arthur Philippe Rustic Armoire in Wormy Maple
Arthur Philippe Rustic Nightstand in Wormy Maple
Starting at $2,098.00
Arthur Philippe Rustic Platform Bed in Wormy Maple
Blue Ridge Rustic Pine Nightstand with Drawer
Starting at $1,878.00
Carson Rustic Bed in Wormy Maple
Carson Rustic Chest of Drawers in Wormy Maple
Carson Rustic Dresser in Wormy Maple
Carson Rustic Nightstand in Wormy Maple
Dayton Rustic Five Drawer Chest in Oak
Starting at $2,790.00
Dayton Rustic Panel Platform Bed in Oak
Dayton Rustic Six Drawer Dresser with Mirror in Oak
Dayton Rustic Three Drawer Nightstand in Oak
Starting at $938.00
Dumont Rough-Sawn Rustic Bed in Brown Maple
Have you always dreamed of buying solid wood rustic bedroom furniture that looks like it came straight from a 19th century painting, with deer antler pulls on the dressers and knobs still protruding from the wood used to construct the bed frame? Your country design dreams can come true with our Amish-made rustic bedroom furniture.
We use only the highest-quality materials in constructing our bedroom sets. Our artisans love the nostalgic feel of rustic furniture. It may look old, but in reality it’s durable, sturdy and impeccably made. Savor the fine, convenient details added to our sets, such as the full-extension drawer slides and dovetailed drawers. We think of them as modern comforts for classic bedroom sets, the best of both worlds.
Finding the Best Rustic Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
We offer many choices of Amish-style rustic furniture. You may see several different pieces you really like, making it hard to decide which one to get. If you need assistance selecting the right piece, ask yourself questions such as:
- Do you want to keep any of the furniture already in your bedroom? If so, you may be limited to pieces that match what’s already there. But if you prefer to start fresh, you can choose any style.
- Do you prefer a more country or classic look? For those who enjoy country, the furniture with knobs and deer antler pulls will fit perfectly. However, we offer other pieces such as the Farm House 6-Drawer Chest that have a more polished look while still conveying a rustic feel.
Integrating Your New Solid Wood Rustic Furniture with Your Current Décor
Mixing and matching décor can be frustrating, but it can also be fun. Leave behind any notions of what your space “should” be doing and listen to your gut instincts. You may find that a combination you never would have imagined actually looks fabulous.
A few more tips for meshing your new and current designs:
- Have an accent color you carry through the entire room, tying together the new and old furniture. You could put red runners on both new and old dressers, for instance.
- Use slipcovers on pieces you’re not sure about. Don’t get rid of them yet — you may realize the slipcover adds a nice layer to your décor, or you could decide you like the original mixed with the new after all.
- Think fresh and fun. Flowers can pep up any room and draw the eye away from mismatched wood on your furniture. A bright new coat of paint can also disguise any lingering decorating problems.
Of course, if you really want your furniture to match, it’s best to buy all solid wood rustic furniture so you have some uniformity. You can pick from our nightstands, beds and dressers.
Whatever pieces you find, be sure to take special care of the new furniture. Avoid using water for cleaning and instead invest in wood polish. Limit exposure to dry heat to avoid shrinking. And use coasters for drinks to prevent water damage.
Enjoy New Furniture for Your Bedroom
Make an investment in yourself! Buy a piece of our durable, high-quality rustic bedroom furniture to give your room an exciting new look. It’s an investment you’ll enjoy for a long time.